Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So whats going on....lol

Ok, hi everyone! What's up. I'm going to do a poll like Hannah from homeschoolinrocks.blogspot.com (you would think she's mean but she's really really nice deep down). So yeah. lol. So comment and tell me what your fav movies and sites are. After a few days later, you're comment will be in a post!

My fav Movies: Auquamarine, A cinderella story, Sudney White, The game plan, Ever After , The Golden Compass, just like heaven, 13 going on 30, pixel perfect, the water horse, alvin and the chipmunks.

My fav Sites: Homeschoolingrocks.blogspot.com, piecesofjannow.blogspot.com, diary2girls.blogspot.com, aubreysownway.blogspot.com, ttnikkinbecca.blogspot.com, preteenz.blogspot.com, realworldlindsey.blogspot.com, bebo.com/kellyc390, bebo.com/janc89!

Hope to hear from ya soon!

~Jan

5 comments:

Hannah said...

my Fave movies: umm..I don't know lol

My Fave Sites: someonethatsnoone.blogspot.com discoverygirls.com diarysodapopgirl.blogspot.com
peicesofme.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

oops I mean peicesofjannow.blogspot.com

Drama Girl said...

hahhah! lol


My Fav Sites:

homeschoolingrocks.blogspot.com
worldofemi.blogspot.com
preteenz.blogspot.com
diary2girls.blogspot.com
diarysodapopgirl.blogspot.com
aubreysownway.blogspot.com

And more! lol!

My Fav Music: Fergie, Daughtry, Akon, Beyonce, Cierra, and...yea...lol!

Drama Girl said...

oops! For got Chris Brown and T-Pain! lol

Aubrey....duh.... said...

My fave movies: White Fang, The trial of old drum, Dead Silence, the messengers, disturbia

My favorite sites: secretthoughtsoflilyj.blogspot.com
realworldlindsey.blogspot.com
talesofstephandkate.blogspot.com
someonethatsnoone.blogspot.com
diary2girls.blogspot.com

My fave muuusssic:
Fergie, Daughtry, Rascal Flatts, Sara Evans, Soulja boy, 50 cent, and A LOT MORE!