Friday, January 25, 2008

The Quiz!

Hi! This is Jan here finishing up the quiz! Thank you all who participated! Here is what we got!


Hannah:
my Fave movies: umm..I don't know lol

My Fave Sites: someonethatsnoone.blogspot.com discoverygirls.com diarysodapopgirl.blogspot.com, piecesofjannow.blogspot.com


Sabrina:
My Fav Sites:

homeschoolingrocks.blogspot.com
worldofemi.blogspot.com
preteenz.blogspot.com
diary2girls.blogspot.com
diarysodapopgirl.blogspot.com
aubreysownway.blogspot.com

And more! lol!

My Fav Music: Fergie, Daughtry, Akon, Beyonce, Cierra, and...yea...lol!

Aubrey:
My fave movies: White Fang, The trial of old drum, Dead Silence, the messengers, disturbia

My favorite sites: secretthoughtsoflilyj.blogspot.com
realworldlindsey.blogspot.com
talesofstephandkate.blogspot.com
someonethatsnoone.blogspot.com
diary2girls.blogspot.com

My fave muuusssic:
Fergie, Daughtry, Rascal Flatts, Sara Evans, Soulja boy, 50 cent, and A LOT MORE!


~Jan

Those are the answers of the question I asked my readers

0 comments: