Saturday, January 19, 2008

Webkinz and clubpenguin...

Hey!! Whats up! I hope you like my blogger so far. I'm pretty sure no one could hack me. lolz. sooo. Does any one have a webkinz? I know it's kind of childish, but i got a lot from my siblings and my mom and my dad and my aunts and my uncles. And blah de blah de blahhhh. So in all I have 13. I hate being old. This year i'm turning 14, and aubreys turning the big 13! woooooohoooo. lol. well if anyone has a webkinz and wants to add me, my name is awsomecherry . So yeah. I don't now i aubrey wants me to tell u hers but I will anyway. It's funkymunky78
i think lolz. I also have a club penguin. If you want to be my friend. lol, my cousin has 1 and so doess kelly. Me and aubrey both g on freezer in the united states zone. My name is Vileya and her's is Vita101. So C YA!!

Jan


Luv ya. Peace

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi! nice blog!

come on IM and tell me why your mad =(